Berlin Canal Cruise – Berlin Bridge Tour: Start Pier Jannowitzbrücke
Your Berlin Canal Cruise
Berlin Canal Cruise – Overview
Attention: This boat trip will not take place until further notice! Alternatively, you can experience Berlin from the water on the wonderful 2.5-hour bridge tour > Learn more now!
Experience the capital from a new perspective with a tour of Berlin’s bridges. During this fascinating berlin boat tour you will discover more than 40 bridges with contrasting architectural styles while also learning about their interesting histories. Additionally, Berlin will show itself at its best and reveal countless other highlights on this Spree River and Landwehr Canal boat tour.
Your Berlin Canal Cruise – Details
Which route does the tour follow?
What our guests are saying
“Excellent tour with lots of interesting information. Also, highly recommended for group and company outings.” Holger from Munich, Germany
“I really enjoyed this Spree River tour and learned a lot about the capital. The service was also great and the cake was delicious. Great job.” Katrin from Münster, Germany
Important details regarding the Berlin Canal Cruise / Berlin Bridge Tour
- Attention: currently only the 2.5-hour bridge trip is available! > Learn more now!
- Price 2.5-hour bridge trip: 23.50 € for adults, children receive a discount < all prices are per person and do not include food and drinks.
- Please note the current carpooling conditions. You can find them at the very bottom of the booking platform > Learn more now!
- Important for groups: Parties of 10 or more must book tickets online in order to ensure seats are reserved for each guest.
- Duration: 3.5 to 4 hours
- Audio-Guide (Headphones) are available in the following languages: English, German, Spanish, French and Italien.
- Guaranteed seating
- Food and drinks are available
- Dogs on board: You are welcome to bring your dog on board. Please remember to have a leash and a muzzle. For dogs 5 kg (11 lbs) and over, please book a children’s ticket.
- Categories: berlin canal cruise, berlin bridge tour, berlin boat tours, boat tours of berlin, berlin boat tour, bridge tour berlin, best berlin boat tours,
best boat tours in berlin, berlin bridge tour, spree river boat tour, spree river boat ride, spree river tour berlin, boat tours berlin germany
- Nikolaiviertel, Nikolai District (Berlin’s oldest residential area)
- Baustelle Stadtschloss (Berlin Palace Construction Site)
- Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral)
- Museumsinsel (Museum Island)
- Kanzleramt und Reichstag (Parliament Building and Federal Chancellary)
- Regierungsviertel (Government District)
- Schloss Bellevue (Bellevue Palace)
- Innenministerium (Federal Ministry of the Interior)
- Technikmuseum (Museum of Technology)
- Potsdamer Platz
- Schloss Charlottenburg (Charlottenburg Palace)
- Oberbaumbrücke (Oberbaum Bridge)
Berlin Canal Cruise / Bridge Tour Pier
Berlin Canal Cruise / Berlin Bridge Tour from Friedrichstraße
The pier is located near the S-Bahn and U-Bahn station Friedrichstraße on the south side of the Spree river, Reichstagufer 19, 10117 Berlin < Reserve your seat! > Reserve your seat now!