Your 2,5 h Berlin Spree River Cruise
Boat Tour – Overview
Do you want to experience Berlin’s famous landmarks and most beautiful bridges from the water? Then ride with us and enjoy the capital on this wonderful 2.5 hour berlin spree river cruise.
Your 2,5 h Berlin Spree River Cruise – Details
Which route does the tour follow?
starts and ends at the Friedrichstraße Pier. The tour takes you along the renowned Museum Island and it’s magnificent buildings, by the famous Nikolai District (Berlin’s oldest residential district), by Berlin’s TV Tower, by the Federal Chancellery and many other attractions. Additionally, you will pass the Berlin-Spandauer Shipping Canal and experience the capital from off the beaten path.
My tip for you section reads
Spending the entire berlin boot tour on the upper deck during nice weather really is a special experience. If you would like extra comfort on the upper deck, feel free to bring an inflatable seat cushion. When the sun is shining, make sure to apply sunscreen before your boat ride and consider bringing head protection/umbrella and sunglasses with you. This will make our Berlin Spree River Cruise an unforgettable experience!
What our Guests are saying
“Great 2.5 hours on board and nice on-board staff.
An interesting ride, not only in good weather!”
Paul from Dresden, Germany
“This boat tour was also exciting for us as Berliners, because we also got to know new waterways. We gladly recommend this tour.” Martina from Berlin, Germany
Important details regarding the Berlin Spree River Cruise
- Price: starting at 23.50€ for adults, children receive a discount < all prices are per person and do not include food and drinks.
- Please think about a mouth-nose guard
- Important for groups: Parties of 10 or more must book tickets online in order to ensure seats are reserved for each guest.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Audio guides (headphones) are available in the following languages: German, Spanish, English, French, Hebrew, Italian, Polish and Russian
- Guaranteed seating
- Food and drinks are available
- Dogs on board: You are welcome to bring your dog on board. Please remember to have a leash and a muzzle. For dogs 5kg (11 lbs) and over, please book a children’s ticket.
- Categories: berlin spree river cruise, berlin boat tour museum island, berlin boat bridge tour, berlin bridge tour, berlin bridge cruise, berlin boat tours, boat tours of berlin, berlin city boat tour, spree river berlin city tour, spree river tours berlin
- Berliner Dom (Museumsinsel) / Berlin Cathedral (Museum Island)
- Altes Museum (Museumsinsel) / Old Museum (Museum Island)
- Baustelle Stadtschloss (Berlin Palace Construction Site)
- Berliner Fernsehturm (Berlin TV Tower)
- Nikolaiviertel, Nikolai District (Berlin’s oldest residential area)
- Bundeskanzleramt (Federal Chancellery)
- Reichstagsgebäude (Parliament Building)
- Berliner Hauptbahnhof (Berlin Central Train Station)
- Schloss Bellevue (Bellevue Palace)
- Westhafen (West Harbor)
- Schloss Charlottenburg (Charlottenburg Palace)
- Hamburger Bahnhof (Hamburg Train Station, Museum for the present)
Berlin Spree River Cruise (2,5 h) - Bridge Tour Pier
Berlin Spree River Cruise from Friedrichstraße
You can find the pier near the S- and U-Bahn stations Friedrichstraße – Friedrichstraße 140/Corner Reichstagufer, 10117 Berlin > Reserve your seat now!
Berlin Spree River Cruise - Tour Photo
Bundeskanzleramt (Federal Chancellery)